2) Cine te-a banat?: Z1mm3rFTW
3) De ce ai primit ban?:Banned supposedly for KillAura
4) Ce admini erau online?: Z1mm3rFTW
5) Data si ora: 3:30 PERU
6) Comentarii aditionale: I wasn't using hacks he had loads of lag
! :ro: Am facut eu cererea pentru ca are probleme cu forumu' :ro:
 #27232  by CrashStober1
 17 Feb 2016 23:10
Today I was playing on the Skypvp mctoxicRo server and I was fighting with OP_USER, when i was fighting he dropped me and I fall to the void but a glitch that happens to all players in this server, made me return to the floor without dying. When that happened to me, they told me I was flying but I wasn't. Also they banned me because, supposedly, I used KillAura (only works without skin, I have seen it), but they guy just had loads of lag.
 #27233  by Nightmare124400
 17 Feb 2016 23:31
Today, I was banned for supporting a fair cause. My friend was banned because a user called OP_User accused him of using the hack Killaura. Since I know him in person, and this isn't the first time someone who can't tell good players and hackers aside has accused him or me of hacking, I know he isn't a hacker, he's just an experienced player, that's why I supported him. That same day they banned me of cheating just because I made the admin who banned my friend mad at me because he just wouldn't listen to reasons and decided that just because someone says he hacked, it had to be true. I find it pretty unfair not only to ban him for a misunderstanding, but also banning me just for saying the truth, and the truth is that he didn't cheat, I didn't cheat, and we just want to have fun in this server in a fair way and not like those who only know to play by hacking, and those who believe they are so awesome, that the only way that someone could have defeated them was by using hacks. Thanks for your time and please reconsider before banning someone just for being good.
 #27234  by SebyHas
 18 Feb 2016 14:03
Make a video as you fight someone to prove that this is an abuse ban
 #27235  by CrashStober1
 18 Feb 2016 21:43
Ok I will do it but I dont have a screen recorder or a pretty good pc and how do i make a video fighting someone if i cant enter pvp.